FOUR was appointed as project managers for the refurbishment of Mecca Bingo Halls across the UK.
With responsibility for the development of the project brief through to completion and close out, FOUR' s main responsibilities included:
- Manage the project budget in conjunction with the project QS including out-turn costs
- Assist in the procurement of main contractors and direct contractors
- Engage and coordinate key stakeholders
- Facilitate effective project meetings
- Ensure contractor’s and direct supplier’s programmes align to project milestones and timescales.
FOUR was also tasked with creating a project handbook for internal stakeholders and external suppliers, setting minimum standards including:
- Roles and responsibilities for the team
- Programme and indicative phasing information
- Fire, Health and Safety standards
- Business continuity plans
- Developed 3 year strategic programme to demonstrate to the client the level of activity achievable and when key decisions need to made.