FOUR GROUP was appointed as Programme Managers on a new 600 bed, £350 Million hospital for the Peterborough and Stamford Hospital Foundation Trust. This included developing the migration plans of over 70 departments, whilst coordinating with the Steering Groups and external stakeholders.
With over 80 key stakeholders, stakeholder management was fundamental to the success of the project, with all of them coordinated into the project plan with their own timelines and action plans.
- FOURSITE was deployed to create a reporting process and to provide assurance to the Board with visibility of progress and risk across the steering groups and departments.
- Department Relocation Leads and Steering Group Leads updated FOURSITE weekly against their team’s predefined actions.
- Over 80 automatically-generated reports directly informed and updated the master programme.
- Introduced change management protocols, providing scenario plans and impact analysis to inform decision-making.
- Develop a training programme to up-skill departmental relocation leads, steering group chairpersons and hospital development managers.
“FOUR Group have been integral to the success of this project, they have been great to work with and most importantly have delivered exactly what they promised. I would have no hesitation in calling upon them for any future projects or recommending them for a major project elsewhere."
Former Director of Projects
NHS Trust Peterborough & Stamford Hospital Trust